7 years ago
Saturday, September 27, 2008
Kindergarten
I spent the first part of my morning cleaning my house. This is a typical Saturday activity in my humble NYC abode. As I straightened out the top drawer of my nighttable, I came across my Kindergarten report card. My mother must've given this to me a long time ago, but as is sometimes the case, I shoved it in the drawer and forgot about it. This morning, I took sometime to read Ms. Mullen's (teacher) comments. She writes: "Silvia is a sweet girl who plays well with others and enjoys being in class," and "It is a pleasure having Silvia in my class." I found that I sobbed softly as I read those comments for the girl I no longer was but would have liked to know better. Time really does tick too fast.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment