Pensieri e Speranze
My Blog List
Figs and Lemons
7 years ago
Art and Barb Live in Italy!
7 years ago
Expat American & Italian, Family Living in Italy, with Children
9 years ago
Dolce mania per la pasticceria
11 years ago
Under the Neapolitan Son
11 years ago
Niente di nuovo avviene sotto il sole
12 years ago
my life italian
15 years ago
Delinissima
18 years ago
dove mi porta il cuore
From Head to Boot
Life lessons from living in Italy...
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(14)
►
October
(2)
▼
September
(8)
So, am I supposed to feel PROUD about being a wom...
Kindergarten
Al Mercato. . .
Pregando. . .
Desiderando. . .
Suggestions?
Another work week has ended and I have never been ...
Unbelievable
►
August
(4)
About Me
Silvia
I am a sensitive woman who loves passionately. Of course, this means I sometimes get burned....badly...but one can't help who one is, right? Or can they? Hmmmmmmmm....
View my complete profile
Saturday, September 27, 2008
So, am I supposed to feel PROUD about being a woman after I hear this????!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment