I had some sad news today from a fellow blogger who has shut down her MOST interesting and well thought out blog because of others who can't handle the frank way she discusses life in her small town. I mean, c'mon, people, aren't we supposed to be able to express our thoughts in our blog? She wasn't going out of her way to offend anyone; she was just observing and re-telling from her point of view. I'd like to tell her publicly that I am with her in solidarity.
I haven't blogged in a week or so b/c I have been mulling my grandfather's death, which has affected me more than I like to think. The school year is up and running and I have been very busy, too; honestly, too busy. My husband and I had a big fight the other night b/c of the too late hours I have had to keep. He is feeling neglected and I am feeling split in two. I can't go one like this much longer. Does anyone have any advice for me?
Anyone, I am hoping to be able to make some regular visits now to this blog but I need people to read it and leave me comments, too, so as to inspire me to keep coming back. C'mon guys! Where are ya?!
7 years ago

3 comments:
Ciao Silvia,
mi è piaciuto molto il tuo blog e spero di condividere con te i miei pensieri e le mie speranze.
Anche se la vita ci mette davanti a delle dure prove, fatti forza! Infondo lo scopo della nostra vita deve essere quello di essere felici, quindi anche quando sembra che vada tutto storto, cerca di guardare il buono che c'è intorno a te!
Sappi che per qualsiasi cosa, anche se sono lontana, sono pronta ad ascoltarti,
Baci
XXX
You have to start marketing your blog if you want us to find it! I only just found it through my blog stats, I had no idea you were blogging! Well, I like what I see so far. Keep it up!
Blog for yourself...write what you're feeling and hoping...write for yourself so that one day, many years from now you can go back to these posts and remember what was important to you. Write for yourself....and if others enjoy sharing your life, so much the better!
Post a Comment